CIMVHR Virtual Forum 2021 is free of charge and open to everyone interested in advancing military, Veteran, family, and public safety personnel health research. This is a virtual opportunity to learn, to connect and to serve those who serve us.
We’re thrilled to announce that CIMVHR Virtual Forum 2021 has been approved for Continuing Professional Development credits!
The following areas are all approved for up to 26.25 hours of credits:
Credits for Family Medicine Specialists:
This 1-credit-per hour Group Learning program meets the certification criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been certified by Queen's University for up to 26.25 Mainpro+ credits. Session ID: 195255-001
Credits for Royal College Specialists:
This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Queen's University Office of CPD. You may claim a maximum of 26.25 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Credits for Health Professionals:
This is an accredited learning activity which will allow up to 26.25 hours of Continuing Education
How it works:
- Sign in to the conference platform and watch presentations (live or recorded) from September 29 – November 5
- All presentations will remain in the platform after the date they are scheduled to be presented.
- The platform will track the number of CPD credits for you! Both live and recorded views will count towards your total amount of credits.
- Receive your certificate by email in early December.
We’re thrilled to announce that CIMVHR Forum 2022 has sold out!
The individuals already on the waitlist will be contacted should any cancellations occur.
To all registered delegates, if you cannot attend, please contact email@example.com so that we can offer your space to others.
The CIMVHR Forum Planning Team
- Regular Registration Rate: $705.00
- Veteran Registration Rate: $500.00 (Valid Veteran ID will be required at sign-in, at the conference.)
- Full Time Student Registration Rate: $500.00 (Valid student IDs will be required at sign-in, at the conference.)
If you are a member of Canadian Forces Health Services, please be aware that a block booking will be performed for approved participants by LCol Gary Johnston, GARY.JOHNSTON2@forces.gc.ca
Join our email list today and follow us on social media for current Forum 2022 updates
Venue and Accommodations
CIMVHR Forum 2022 will be held at:
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
1919 Upper Water Street,
Halifax, Nova Scotia,
B3J 3J5 Canada
TEL: +1 902-421-1700
The hotel room rate is $259.00 per night.